Terms + Conditions
- Goods may be delivered in more than one shipment.
- All deliveries will be by third party carriers. If couriers cannot deliver and we or they cannot make contact with you, the items may be returned to our stores and you may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- You will be responsible for off-loading the product and checking the condition of the goods before signing for them. The courier is obliged to wait while you do so. If the courier will not wait, please sign the delivery record sheet as "not checked" or "damaged". If your delivery (product and packaging) appears damaged in any way, please state this on delivery documentation.
- Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your risk and we will not be held liable for their loss or damage.
- While we will do our very best to ensure that your order arrives on time and is correct, The Radiator Shop will not be liable for any loss incurred by late delivery on stock or custom orders. Therefore, (and we know this is difficult!) we recommend that you do not book installers for your product (plumber, electrician etc.) until you have (1) received and (2) checked your product is correct and in perfect condition.
- All orders received are confirmed with an order acknowledgement. Once this has been issued, no order can be cancelled without written consent from The Radiator Shop.
- Custom orders cannot be returned unless for damage reasons and these orders cannot be cancelled once confirmed.
- All stock products can be returned to us within 30 working days of receipt.
- Except if the Product is faulty or not as described, all Products must be returned to us in their original packaging. If they are not returned in their original packaging, we may reduce the amount refunded to you to reflect this.
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. We advise that you take photos of the undamaged package before you send it back.
- For goods that are not faulty or damaged and not returned in their original packaging, we may reduce the amount refunded to you to reflect this.
- In the event that you are returning Products that were damaged when delivered to you, we will arrange for a courier to collect the Products from you and return them to us. In all other circumstances you shall be responsible for returning the Products to us.
- Do not install or use any product if you deem it damaged or incorrect as once it is installed no refunds or replacements will be offered.
- Installation of your product confirms acceptance that it is free from damage and the order is correct.
- The Radiator Shop cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
- If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection. The cost of collection is calculated based on the product [size and weight] and the collection location.
- Please be aware you may be required to produce a photo of the damage and/or problem with a Product before we will refund any delivery charges and you may also be required to produce a photo if you receive a damaged item and require a refund/replacement or free collection.
- The Radiator Shop has sourced the best on the market in terms of quality and price. All product guarantees are indicated on the product information page. All guarantees are provided by the manufacturer and not by The Radiator Shop.
Radiator Sizing, Recommendations & Choice:
- The Radiator Shop offers a free online heat loss calculation & radiator sizing tool. We also use this tool at the request of customers who seek guidance on the size, style & output of the radiator they should purchase. This is a free service, and it is for guidance purposes only.
- The Radiator Shop will provide as much guidance and advice as we can, but will not accept any responsibility for the final choice of radiator selected by the customer- in terms of size, style, output, or other. We recommend that any radiator selection is approved by your plumber or heating engineer to ensure that it meets the heat requirements of your time.
Delayed Manufacturing Defect:
- Please retain all warranty information that accompanies your product as if a fault becomes apparent during the warranty period, you have a right to return it for a replacement.
- We must be notified within 7 days.
- All manufacturing defect claims must be accompanied with photographic evidence. Where The Radiator Shop provides a replacement for the product, you must return the original item to us within 14 days.
The Radiator Shop Liability:
- This website is provided by The Radiator Shop without any warranties or guarantees.
- In particular we disclaim all liabilities connected to: Unsuitability, unreliability, or inaccuracy of this website. Inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements. If the goods delivered are damaged, defective, not what you ordered, or the wrong quantities we hold no liability to you unless you notify us by email within 7 days of your delivery.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this Website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or shall affect or exclude your statutory rights where it would be unlawful to do so.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by The Radiator Shop. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without The Radiator Shop's prior written permission
- No use or display may be made of the name or logo of The Radiator Shop without The Radiator Shop's prior written permission
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved