Delivery + Returns
- Delivery on All Orders is Free on the Island of Ireland.
- Our Cast Iron/Aluminium Radiators are all custom made and have a lead time of an average 3-5 weeks from order, but it depends on the order. You can check in advance of purchase if your project is time sensitive.
- Depending on the product and order size, delivery may be 'to door' as individual parcels or 'kerbside' on a pallet.
- Orders are sent using a carrier and delivery service of our choice.
Delivery More Detail:
- Goods may be delivered in more than one shipment.
- All deliveries will be by third party carriers. If couriers cannot deliver and we or they cannot make contact with you, the items may be returned to our stores and you may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- You will be responsible for off-loading the product and checking the condition of the goods before signing for them. The courier is obliged to wait while you do so. If the courier will not wait, please sign the delivery record sheet as "not checked" or "damaged". If your delivery (product and packaging) appears damaged in any way, please state this on delivery documentation.
- Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your risk and we will not be held liable for their loss or damage.
- While we will do our very best to ensure that your order arrives on time and is correct, The Radiator Shop will not be liable for any loss incurred by late delivery on stock or custom orders. Therefore, (and we know this is difficult!) we recommend that you do not book installers for your product (plumber, electrician etc.) until you have (1) received and (2) checked your product is correct and in perfect condition.
At The Radiator Shop, Ireland we operate a 30 day returns policy on stock items, so, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 30 days of receiving it- No Questions Asked!
- The product must be in original undamaged packaging. If products are not returned in their original packaging, we may reduce the amount refunded to you to reflect this.
- Custom orders cannot be returned (unless for damage reasons) and these orders cannot be cancelled once confirmed. This applies to all radiators in the Cast Iron and Cast Aluminum range and any orders of custom colours etc.
Returns More Detail:
- All orders received are confirmed with an order acknowledgement. Once this has been issued, no order can be cancelled without written consent from The Radiator Shop.
- Custom orders cannot be returned unless for damage reasons and these orders cannot be cancelled once confirmed.
- All stock products can be returned to us within 30 working days of receipt.
- Except if the Product is faulty or not as described, all Products must be returned to us in their original packaging. If they are not returned in their original packaging, we may reduce the amount refunded to you to reflect this.
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. We advise that you take photos of the undamaged package before you send it back.
- For goods that are not faulty or damaged and not returned in their original packaging, we may reduce the amount refunded to you to reflect this.
- In the event that you are returning Products that were damaged when delivered to you, we will arrange for a courier to collect the Products from you and return them to us. In all other circumstances you shall be responsible for returning the Products to us.
- Do not install or use any product if you deem it damaged or incorrect as once it is installed no refunds or replacements will be offered.
- Installation of your product confirms acceptance that it is free from damage and the order is correct.
- The Radiator Shop cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
- If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection. The cost of collection is calculated based on the product [size and weight] and the collection location.
- Please be aware you may be required to produce a photo of the damage and/or problem with a Product before we will refund any delivery charges and you may also be required to produce a photo if you receive a damaged item and require a refund/replacement or free collection.